Welcome to PS BLog!

For players and fans of Web-based Playfish Game 'Pet Society', PS Blog is a place to trade, join contests, share tips,meet new friends and be part of a fun community of fellow Pet Society Villagers!

Monday 7 January 2013

Animated Items of Sugar & Spice Week

Released today an hour and a half ago were the Sugar and Spice Week Items. Some items we were able to get sneak peeks of before today, such as the v4 pony makers and ponies, and a couple of themed mystery box items. This week holds some limited edition items in coins which is great, and as always, some cash LE's too. 

Chili Pepper Pal

Green Chili Pepper Pal

Sugar Muffin Pal

Sweet Tooth Pal

Chili Lights

Strawberry Wall Hanging

Sugar Butterfly Wall Hanging

Special Pony Plushie Maker 4

7 comments:

  1. Woah, these animations are awesome! I love your blog too! :) What's your facebook? I would love to add you to our bloggers group :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much!!! If you click on my gravatar icon (top right image of my pet on this blog)it will show you all my profiles for fb, twitter, google+ etc ;) thank you for visiting and commenting, I really appreciate it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peppers are so cute LOL I think so anyway :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Nox, I agree, they are super cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like those peppers, but im not going to buy anything this week..

    I have a very stupid question.. how do i post links on my blog of other people´s blogs..
    I can´t seem to find the function of it :(

    Anyway, i love your blog, super cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a blog? What is it?!

      Delete
    2. Linnet,
      to add blog links click on 'design', at the top on the right of your blog.
      Click on 'layout' from the menu on the left of the page you're taken to.
      Click on 'add a gadget'. A window will open showing you different gadgets/widgets you can add. Scroll down to 'my blog list'. Select that, then drag the new gadget to the spot on your blog you want it to appear. Hope that helps! @Petsocietystar101: Linnet's blog is: http://lolitaps.blogspot.com.au/

      Delete

share your thoughts here: