Welcome to PS BLog!

For players and fans of Web-based Playfish Game 'Pet Society', PS Blog is a place to trade, join contests, share tips,meet new friends and be part of a fun community of fellow Pet Society Villagers!

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Limited Edition Item Reminder Sugar & Spice Week

What do you think of the theme so far? I like some of the items, but not the pink-ish ones so much. I find that the designer who creates this style of item makes the furniture items too large, so it is difficult to use them with other themed furniture in a room. I prefer the items designed by the other graphic artist which are detailed, in proportion to a room's surrounds, and look less like a child has designed them. An example of this type of work would be items from the dark manor theme, masquerade theme, and Pandora theme.

I find it hard to remember when LE's are released since the days they were usually available changed, but pet society friends posts a good image each week that makes it easy to see at a glance when LE items are on sale. Here's this week's: One last thought on this week's theme so far is about the v4 ponymaker. 
I love ponies, but I think it was too soon to release another maker after the Rudolph plushie maker was released barely a week or so ago. It doesn't give us much of a chance to familiarise ourselves with the Rudolphs and decide what features we'd prefer to collect. It's a time-pressed and very busy time of year for a lot us already. 
I don't enjoy feeling 'rushed', but I am a sucker for a pony.... This rapid release of v4 pony makers has me feeling like a spoilt kid at Christmas, like the bratty type who opens one expensive present then tosses it over his shoulder the second another present is spotted...