Welcome to PS BLog!

For players and fans of Web-based Playfish Game 'Pet Society', PS Blog is a place to trade, join contests, share tips,meet new friends and be part of a fun community of fellow Pet Society Villagers!

Monday 31 December 2012

Muzy and Mullings

My last contest in Pet Society Allies which began December 20th finished up a few days ago, in fact the prizes consisting of the New Year's Eve Bundles were released earlier than I had anticipated, which threw a bit of a spanner in the works for the contest theme. I had believed the costumes were to be released at the start of the week, instead they came out on Thursday's game update last week..
the contest picture
Entrants were required to upload a photo of their pet's diary and the winners were chosen randomly using random.org using the pat's birthdays as the numbers entered into random.org. I created a collage of the diary photos entered using an app I had not tried before, Muzy.com. Below is the result. I wasn't aware that Muzy was another blogging service however, so now I have a Muzy.com account!

I began sending the prizes out after announcing the winners, however an argument ensued between 2 of the other admins and I over some trivial matter. Unresolved past resentment from one of the admins reared it's ugly head and the argument became personal. The result? I decided to leave the group as an admin and as a member, which was the wisest choice for me as I was over-committed with juggling admin duties between 3 groups, my blogs, and my real life. Now I hope to have more time to devote to what I choose rather than feeling pressured and under the pump constantly. I like to do my best at any task I set my mind to, and working in such a way was leading to my personal dis-satisfaction with the results from working in a rushed fashion.  
           
Happy New Year everyone!! Here's to a fresh start and a
                  year of new beginnings!!