Welcome to PS BLog!

For players and fans of Web-based Playfish Game 'Pet Society', PS Blog is a place to trade, join contests, share tips,meet new friends and be part of a fun community of fellow Pet Society Villagers!

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Favourite Christmas Item

I have to admit, when the dark Christmas items were released a few weeks ago, I didn't hold out much hope for some traditional 'merry' Christmas items in pet society for 2012. However, Christmas castle week turned out to be simply stunning, as did the winter themed week preceding it!
Of all the items in Christmas week (of which I am referring to the proper 'Christmas' castle week of database 2243), my favourite item was the snow fairy. I loved all the animated items actually, but this one struck me immediately I saw it as a 'must have' item! 

Christmas Snow Fairy